19A NCAC 03I .0302 OFFICE
The office shall be the principal place of business, and must be sufficient for conducting all business related to the operation of the school including, but not limited to:
(1) facilities for conducting personal interviews;
(2) storage of all records required for the operation of the school;
(3) secretarial or telephone answering service available for a minimum of six hours between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on normal business days;
(4) a copy of North Carolina Motor Vehicle Laws Chapter 20 of the General Statutes; and
(5) if located in conjunction with classroom facilities, office must be separated by a physical barrier.
History Note: Authority G.S. 20‑321; 20-322; 20-323; 20-324;
Eff. July 2, 1979;
Amended Eff. August 1, 2000; December 1, 1993; November 1, 1991; June 1, 1982.