19A NCAC 03I .0502 ORIGINAL APPLICATION
Each original application for a commercial driver training instructor license shall consist of:
(1) a combination application and personal history form which must be completed and signed by the applicant;
(2) a physical examination report completed and signed by a licensed physician;
(3) satisfactory evidence of high school graduation or equivalency;
(4) evidence of completion of an approved driver education course;
(5) a driver license record check for the previous three years if applicant has other than a North Carolina driver license; and
(6) a check or money order in the amount of (sixteen dollars $16.00).
History Note: Authority G.S. 20-322; 20-323; 20-324;
Eff. July 2, 1979;
Amended Eff. April 1, 1999; May 1, 1987; June 1, 1982.