19a ncac 03J .0202 ORIGINAL APPLICATION
Each original application for a commercial driver training school license shall consist of the following:
(1) Application for license;
(2) Personal history statement of owner‑operator or manager to include full name, place of birth, date of birth, marital status, permanent address, social security number, employment history, and financial statement;
(3) Proposed plan of operation;
(4) Proof of liability insurance;
(5) Sample copies of contracts;
(6) A check or money order in the amount of eighty dollars ($80.00). This fee is due for both original and renewal applications for license;
(7) Certificate of assumed name; and
(8) Surety bond.
Items (1), (2) and (3) of this Rule shall be provided upon forms issued by the Division.
History Note: Authority G.S. 20-320; 20-321; 20-322; 20-323;
Eff. May 1, 1987;
Amended Eff. August 1, 2002; January 1, 1994.