19A NCAC 03J .0502 ORIGINAL APPLICATION
Each original application for a commercial driver training instructor license shall consist of:
(1) A combination application and personal history form which must be completed and signed by the applicant.
(2) A physical examination report completed and signed by a licensed physician.
(3) Copy of high school diploma or equivalency certificate.
(4) A driver license record check for the previous three years.
(5) Consent form for background information.
(6) A check or money order in the amount of sixteen dollars ($16.00).
(7) Five-year criminal history check.
History Note: Authority G.S. 20‑320; 20-321; 20-322; 20-323;
Eff. May 1, 1987;
Amended Eff. August 1, 2002.