21 NCAC 08B .0102 CONTENTS OF PETITION FOR NEW RULE
A petition requesting the adoption of a rule should contain the following information:
(1) either a draft of the proposed rule or a summary of the contents of the proposed rule;
(2) reason for the proposal;
(3) effect of the new rule on existing rules;
(4) data supporting the rule proposal;
(5) effects of the rule on existing practices in the area involved; and
(6) name, address and phone number of each petitioner.
History Note: Authority G.S. 93-12; 150B-11(1); 150B-16;
Eff. February 1, 1976;
Readopted Eff. September 26, 1977;
Amended Eff. May 1, 1989;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. October 28, 2014.