21 NCAC 14B .0102 CONTENTS OF PETITIONS
The petition must contain the following information:
(1) a draft of the proposed rule or amendment,
(2) a summary of the contents of the proposed rule or amendment,
(3) reason for the proposal,
(4) effect of the new rule or amendment on existing rules,
(5) data supporting the rule proposal,
(6) effect of the proposed rule or amendment on existing practices in the area involved, including cost factors, and
(7) name and address of each petitioner.
History Note: Authority G.S. 150B‑16;
Eff. February 1, 1976;
Amended Eff. January 1, 1989; April 1, 1988.