21 ncac 14j .0106 Equipment for beginner department
The beginner department shall be equipped with the following minimum equipment for every 20 students in the department:
(1) one manicure table and stool;
(2) two shampoo bowls and chairs, each bowl must be at least 40 inches apart center of bowl to center of bowl;
(3) one mannequin with hair per student;
(4) thermal styling equipment for the purpose of curling or straightening the hair;
(5) visual aids;
(6) one mannequin practice table to accommodate at least ten students; and
(7) five dozen cold wave rods for each student in the department.
History Note: Authority G.S. 88B-4;
Eff. February 1, 1976;
Amended Eff. June 1, 2010; May 1, 2007; January 1, 1989; April 1, 1988.