21 ncac 14S .0106 EQUIPMENT
(a) Each natural hair care school must be equipped with the following equipment:
(1) for departments with 10 to 29 stations, five dryers and chairs;
(2) for departments with 30 or more stations, eight dryers and chairs;
(3) five shampoo bowls and chairs;
(4) 10 dressing tables and styling chairs;
(5) styling equipment for natural hair care.
(b) Each natural hair care school shall provide training in the decontamination methods used to prevent the growth of germs and bacteria. Each natural hair care school shall provide the following equipment or supplies for use in the training and teaching of all students:
(1) containers of sufficient size for the purpose of disinfecting implements by the immersion of implements in an EPA recommended, hospital grade disinfectant solution;
(2) covered containers for storage of disinfected implements to prevent contamination until they are needed to prevent contamination.
History Note: Authority G.S. 88B-4(9);
Eff. July 1, 2010.