21 NCAC 14T .0304 Equipment for Manicuring Schools
(a) The practice department in a manicuring school shall be equipped with one mannequin practice table or stand to accommodate each student enrolled in the practice department.
(b) The clinic department in a manicuring school shall be equipped with the following for up to 20 students:
(1) Two hand washing sinks with hot and cold running water, separate from restrooms, located in or adjacent to the clinic area;
(2) Ten work tables with two chairs per table;
(3) Ten pedicure chairs and basins;
(4) A waste container at each station; and
(5) A covered container for soiled or disposable towels located in the clinic area.
(c) The clinic department in a manicuring school shall be equipped with the following if there are more than 20 enrolled students:
(1) One station for each additional two students, a station shall include one work table and two chairs; and
(2) Two hand washing sinks with hot and cold running water, separate from restrooms.
History Note: Authority G.S. 88B-2; 88B-4; 88B-16; 88B-17;
Eff. January 1, 2012;
Amended Eff. October 1, 2012;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. January 13, 2015;
Amended Eff. January 1, 2016.