21 NCAC 17 .0514             final decision

In a contested case, the Board shall issue a final agency decision in compliance with G.S. 150B-42. To obtain judicial review, the person seeking review must file a petition with the court in accordance with the provisions of G.S. 150B-45.


History Note:        Authority G.S. 90‑356; 150B-42; 150B-45;

Eff. January 1, 2023.