21 NCAC 20 .0125 PETITION FOR RULE-MAKING
(a) Any person may petition the State Board of Registration for Foresters (NCBRF) to adopt a new rule, or amend or repeal an existing rule by submitting a rule-making petition to NCBRF. The petition must be titled "Petition for Rulemaking" and must include the following information:
(1) the name and address of the person submitting the petition;
(2) a citation to any rule for which an amendment or repeal is requested;
(3) a draft of any proposed rule or amended rule;
(4) an explanation of why the new rule or amendment or repeal of an existing rule is requested and the effect of the new rule, amendment, or repeal on the procedures of NCBRF; and
(5) any other information the person submitting the petition considers relevant.
(b) In making the decision to grant or deny the petition, the Board shall consider the information submitted with the petition and any other relevant information.
History Note: Authority G.S. 150B-20;
Eff. September 1, 2010;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. December 16, 2014.