SUBCHAPTER 22B ‑ RULE MAKING PROCEDURES
SECTION .0100 ‑ PETITIONS FOR RULE MAKING
21 NCAC 22B .0101 PETITIONS
In accordance with G.S. 150B‑16, any person desiring the adoption, amendment or repeal of a rule by the Board shall submit a petition to the Board containing the following information:
(1) Name of board;
(2) A draft of the proposed rule;
(3) Reasons for the adoption, amendment or repeal;
(4) Data supporting the proposed rule;
(5) The effect of the proposal on existing rules;
(6) Effects of the proposed rule on persons licensed under Chapter 93D of the General Statutes of North Carolina;
(7) Names (including addresses if known) of those most likely to be affected by the rule; and
(8) Name(s) and address(es) of petitioner(s).
History Note: Authority G.S. 93D‑3(c); 150B‑12; 150B‑16;
Eff. April 23, 1976;
Amended Eff. May 1, 1988;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. September 6, 2016.