21 NCAC 22f .0305 report of apprenticeship experience
(a) The Report of Apprenticeship Experience form shall be available on the Board's website (www.nchalb.org) to report supervised training and one full year of apprenticeship as defined in 21 NCAC 22A .0401 including:
(1) contact information for apprentice and registered sponsor;
(2) verification of training;
(3) verification of at least 27 hours of work per week; and
(4) a sworn statement of both the apprentice and sponsor that information submitted to the Board is true and accurate.
(b) The registered sponsor and the apprentice shall jointly submit a Report of Apprenticeship Experience no later than 14 days following the date that any of the following conditions exist:
(1) the apprentice held a valid apprentice registration certificate for 365 days;
(2) the apprentice or registered sponsor terminates the apprenticeship for any reason; or
(3) the Board issues a written request for the submission of a Report of Apprenticeship Experience to the registered sponsor or apprentice.
(c) If an apprentice or sponsor is not cooperative in completing the joint report, the other party shall submit a report with an explanation by the submission deadline.
(d) Failure to submit a Report of Apprenticeship Experience as required in this Rule shall be grounds for disciplinary action after proper notice and hearing.
History Note: Authority G.S. 93D-1.1; 93D-3; 93D-9; 93D-13;
Eff. April 1, 2014;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. September 6, 2016.