21 NCAC 22I .0106 DISCLOSURE
(a) In addition to the information required by G.S. 93D‑7, all licensees and registered apprentices shall, by the time of delivery of the hearing aid(s), complete one or more written statements of sale containing the following:
(1) The business name and street address, within the State of North Carolina, of at least one place of business of the seller;
(2) The name of the person delivering the hearing aid(s) and the name of the person who sold the hearing aid(s);
(3) The name of the purchasing party, if different from the name of the consumer;
(4) The date of sale, if different from the date of delivery;
(5) The model of the hearing aid(s);
(6) The total cost to the purchaser for all products and services; and
(7) The serial number of the hearing aid(s).
(b) A copy of all statements of sales shall be retained for a period of three calendar years from the date of delivery of the hearing aid(s).
History Note: Authority G.S. 93D‑3(c);
Eff. April 23, 1976;
Amended Eff. January 1, 1992; May 1, 1988;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. September 6, 2016.