21 NCAC 22L .0116 PUBLICATION OF DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS
(1) Notice of a suspension of license or registration shall be posted on the website during the suspension period, including a link to a copy of the final agency decision;
(2) Notice of the reinstatement of a suspended license or registration shall be posted on the website for 90 days, including a link to the final agency decision for reinstatement;
(3) Notice of revocation of a license or registration shall be posted on the website for three years from the date of revocation, including a link to a copy of the final agency decision;
(4) The number of private reprimands issued by the Board and the nature of the violations shall be posted on the website for the current and previous fiscal year without identifying associated individual(s); and
(5) The number of suspensions and revocations shall be posted on the website for the current and previous fiscal year without reference to individuals receiving the discipline.
(b) The content of a private reprimand shall not be released to any member of the public pursuant to G.S. 93D-13(c), but the existence of a private reprimand shall be reported in accordance with this Rule.
(c) When responding to public information requests about disciplinary actions against a specific licensee, the Board shall issue a written response which shall identify:
(1) any revocation of license since original license issued
(2) other disciplinary actions for the five year period preceeding the request
(3) current status of license (active or expired).
History Note: Authority G.S. 93D‑3; 93D-13;
Eff. December 1, 2013;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. September 6, 2016.