21 NCAC 26 .0209 UNPROFESSIONAL CONDUCT
Registrants shall not:
(1) allow one's name to be associated with an undertaking in any professional capacity without having served specifically in that capacity;
(2) accept compensation in whole or in part from fees, commissions, earnings, commercial or speculative profit emanating from sales of materials or services provided to a Landscape Architect's client by others;
(3) make exaggerated or misleading statements or claims about any personal qualifications, experience or performance;
(4) fail to disclose to a client or employer the existence of any financial interest which even remotely bears upon the Landscape Architectural services or project;
(5) fail to respond within 30 calendar days to any inquiry from this Board;
(6) fail to properly supervise his or her practice. Each office maintained for the preparation of drawings, specifications, reports or other professional work shall have a registered landscape architect employed in that office who shall have direct knowledge and supervisory control of such work, except field offices maintained only for the purpose of project construction administration shall have at least one employee present with the supervising landscape architect maintaining control and making periodic visits.
History Note: Authority G.S. 89A‑3.1; 89A‑7;
Eff. August 1, 1993;
Amended Eff. November 1, 2005; March 1, 1994.