21 NCAC 26 .0210 DISHONEST PRACTICE
(a) Registrants shall not:
(1) knowingly make any deceptive or false statement about another's professional work or maliciously injure or attempt to injure the prospects, practice or employment position of those so engaged;
(2) knowingly make any deceptive or false statements in an application for examination or in any other statements or representations to this Board, to any public agency, to a prospective or actual client, or to another Landscape Architect;
(3) fail to notify this Board, if registered as a Landscape Architect in North Carolina, of disciplinary action by a Landscape Architectural Board in another jurisdiction.
(b) Because of the inherent conflict of interest with construction services, a landscape architect shall not provide contracting services [Combined Design and Construction (Design‑Build) Practice] unless he does the following:
(1) Uses the term "limited landscape architectural services" in all representations to the public and the client.
(2) Affixes a notation on each construction drawing and the cover of technical specifications stating "These construction drawings and technical specifications represent the full extent of the limited landscape architectural services provided for this project".
History Note: Authority G.S. 89A‑3.1; 89A‑7;
Eff. August 1, 1993;
Amended Eff. November 1, 2005; March 1, 1994.