21 NCAC 26 .0311 applications for approval
(a) Renewal applications require the completion of a continuing education form specified outlining credit claimed, which located on the licensee's secure online profile. The licensee shall supply sufficient detail on the form to permit audit verification, certify the form by signature, and submit the form with the renewal application and fee.
(b) The following schedule for submittal of hours shall apply:
(1) Application for approval of continuing education shall be submitted online or by paper application located on the Board's website or available from the licensee's secure online profile.
(2) The deadline for submittal of an application shall be seven days prior to the regularly scheduled meeting of the CEAC.
(3) Activity forms submitted after May 15th cannot be guaranteed approval within the license renewal year.
(4) Applications for continuing education shall be completed in full and the answers to the essay questions contained in the application shall be in complete sentences, using proper grammar.
(5) Administrative staff, the CEAC, and the Board may defer any application deemed unsatisfactory and return it to the registrant for further information or if the application does not meet the requirements set forth in this Section. It is the responsibility of the licensee to submit sufficient information to satisfy the requirements of this Section.
(6) Failure of a registrant to complete the continuing education requirements, or failure to file a report of completed continuing education are grounds for denial of license renewal and possible suspension of license, or denial of consideration for future license reinstatement.
History Note: Authority G.S. 89A-3.1(6); 89A-5;
Eff. March 1, 2015.