SECTION .0400 ‑ RULES: PETITIONS: HEARINGS
21 NCAC 26 .0401 RULE MAKING PROCEDURES
In accordance with G.S. 150B‑16, any person desiring the adoption, amendment or repeal of a rule by the board shall submit a petition to the board containing the following information:
(1) Name of board;
(2) A draft of the proposed rule;
(3) Reasons for the adoption, amendment or repeal;
(4) Data supporting the proposed rule;
(5) The effect of the proposal on existing rules;
(6) Effects of the proposed rule on persons licensed under Chapter 89A of the General Statutes of North Carolina;
(7) Names (including addresses if known) of those most likely to be affected by the rule; and
(8) Name(s) and address(es) of petitioner(s).
History Note: Authority G.S. 89A‑3; 150B‑12; 150B‑16;
Eff. February 1, 1976;
Readopted Eff. September 30, 1977;
Amended Eff. August 1, 1988; April 1, 1983.