21 NCAC 36 .0113 DETERMINATION OF QUALIFICATIONS
For purposes of G.S. 90‑171.21 and Rule .0109(d) and (e) of this Section, the Board shall determine whether a person meets the employment requirements by examining the following factors:
(1) whether the licensee is presently employed equal to or greater than 50% of a full-time position;
(2) the number of days during the preceding three years devoted to practice in the specified activity that would qualify the licensee for election in that category;
(3) the duration of any periods of interruption of engaging in the specified activity during the preceding three years and the reasons for any such interruptions;
(4) job descriptions, contracts, and any other relevant evidence concerning the time, effort, and education devoted to the specified activity; and
(5) whether engagement in the specified activity is or has been for compensation, and whether income from the specified activity meets the eligibility requirements for the specified nurse member category.
History Note Authority G.S. 90‑171.21(d); 90‑171.23(b)(2);
Eff. May 1, 1988;
Amended Eff. January 1, 2004; August 1, 2002; May 1, 1989.