21 NCAC 36 .0506 FORMS
The following forms may be obtained from the office of the Board of Nursing regarding professional corporations:
(1) Rules adopted by the North Carolina Board of Nursing relating to Professional Corporations whose purpose is providing nursing related services;
(2) Corp. Form 1 ‑ Certificate of Incorporator(s) and Application for a Certificate of Registration for a Professional Corporation;
(3) Corp. Form 2 ‑ Certificate of Registration of a Professional Corporation for the Purpose of Providing Nursing Related Services;
(4) Corp. Form 3 ‑ Application for Renewal of Certificate of Registration; and
(5) Corp. Form 4 ‑ Certificate Authorizing Transfer of Stock in Professional Corporation Organized to Provide Nursing Related Services.
History Note: Authority G.S. 55B‑12; 90-171.23;
Eff. March 1, 1991;
Amended Eff. November 1, 2008.