21 NCAC 38 .0702 PREREQUISITES FOR INCORPORATION
The following requirements must be met in order to incorporate:
(1) The incorporator, whether one or more, of a professional corporation shall be licensed to practice occupational therapy in North Carolina as an occupational therapist.
(2) Before the filing of the articles of incorporation with the Secretary of State, the incorporators shall file with the administrator of the Board a copy of the original articles of incorporation, together with a registration fee of fifty dollars ($50.00).
(3) The copy of the articles of incorporation shall be accompanied by an application to the Board (Corp. Form 01) certified by all incorporators, setting forth the names, addresses and N.C. license numbers of each shareholder of the corporation who will be practicing occupational therapy for the corporation.
(4) Included with the articles of incorporation shall be a statement that all such persons are licensed to practice occupational therapy in North Carolina as occupational therapists, and stating that the corporation will be conducted in compliance with the Professional Corporation Act and the rules of this Section.
(5) If the articles are changed in any manner before being filed with the Secretary of State, they shall be resubmitted to the administrator of the Board and shall not be filed until approved by the administrator of the Board.
History Note: Authority G.S. 55B-4; 55B-10; 90-270.69(4);
Eff. February 1, 1994;
Amended Eff. July 1, 2007;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. July 23, 2016.