21 NCAC 38 .0705 FORMS
The following forms may be secured from the office of the Board regarding professional corporations:
(1) Regulations adopted by the Board relating to Professional Corporations whose purpose is providing occupational therapy related services;
(2) Corp. Form 01 ‑ Certificate of Incorporator(s) and Application for a Certificate of Registration for a Professional Corporation;
(3) Corp. Form 02 ‑ Certificate of Registration of a Professional Corporation for the Purpose of Providing Occupational Therapy Related Services;
(4) Corp. Form 03 ‑ Application for Renewal of Certificate of Registration; and
(5) Corp. Form 04 ‑ Certificate Authorizing Transfer of Stock in Professional Corporation Organized to Provide Occupational Therapy Related Services.
History Note: Authority G.S. 55B‑12; 90‑270.69(4);
Eff. February 1, 1994;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. July 23, 2016.