21 NCAC 38 .0803 APPROVAL OF ACTIVITIES FOR MAINTAINING CONTINUING COMPETENCE
(a) Provided the activities meet the requirements of Rule .0804, the Board shall approve:
(1) Continuing competence activities sponsored or approved by the North Carolina Occupational Therapy Association;
(2) Continuing competence activities sponsored or approved by the American Occupational Therapy Association; and
(3) Continuing competence activities sponsored by AOTA approved providers.
(b) A provider of a continuing competence activity shall furnish documentation for demonstrating completion to all participants, specifying the following information:
(1) name of the participant;
(2) name of the provider;
(3) dates of the activity and completion;
(4) title and location of the activity;
(5) number of contact hours; and
(6) signature of the provider or representative.
History Note: Authority G.S. 90-270.69; 90-270.75(a);
Eff. July 1, 2007;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. July 23, 2016;
Amended Eff. July 1, 2018.