SECTION .0200 - APPLICATION FOR CERTIFICATION
21 NCAC 45 .0201 INFORMATION REQUIRED
(a) The following information shall be required in application for Fee-Based Practicing Pastoral Counselor and Pastoral Counseling Associate:
(1) A typed or printed Application form;
(2) A typed or printed Documentation for Certification form;
(3) Official graduate transcript(s) sent directly to the Board by the training institution(s);
(4) Three completed reference forms from persons who affirm to the applicant's moral character;
(5) Completed supervision reports from past and present supervisors.
(b) Applicants for Fee-Based Practicing Pastoral Counselor shall provide written evidence, transcripts or other document(s) evidencing satisfactory completion of a course of study in pastoral psychotherapy.
History Note: Authority G.S. 90-385(f); 90-387(a)(4); 90-387-(b)(4);
Eff. May 1, 1996;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. March 1, 2016.