21 NCAC 50 .1202 CONTENTS OF PETITION
The petition shall include the following information:
(1) an indication of the subject area to which the petition is directed; for example, "This is a petition to hold a rulemaking hearing to amend Rule .0000 pertaining to Administrative Procedure Act filing requirements";
(2) either a draft of a proposed rule or a summary of its contents;
(3) reasons for the proposal;
(4) the effect on existing rules or orders;
(5) any data supporting the proposal;
(6) effect of the proposed rule on existing practices in the area involved, including cost factors;
(7) names of those most likely to be affected by the proposed rule, with addresses if reasonable known;
(8) name(s) and address(es) of petitioner(s).
History Note: Authority G.S. 87‑18; 150B‑20;
Eff. February 1, 1991;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. August 22, 2015.