21 NCAC 52 .0408             APPEAL

A podiatrist who is aggrieved by a final decision in a contested case may obtain judicial review of the decision of the board as provided by G.S. 150B, Article 4.


History Note:        Authority G.S. 90‑202.8; 150B‑43 to 150B‑45;

Eff. February 1, 1976;

Amended Eff. December 1, 1988;

Readopted Eff. September 1, 2016.