21 NCAC 52 .0611 FORMS AND APPLICATIONS
(a) The Board shall issue the following items in accordance with applicable state statutes and this Chapter's administrative rules:
(1) Certificate of Licensure;
(2) Licensure Renewal Card;
(3) Temporary License Certificate; and
(4) Certificate of Corporate Registration.
(b) The Board shall provide and require use of the following application forms that may be obtained from the Board's web site, http://www.ncbpe.org:
(1) Licensure Renewal Application;
(2) Disclaimer Form;
(3) Corporate Registration Application;
(4) Corporate Registration Renewal;
(5) Specialty Credentialing Application; and
(6) CME (Continuing Medical Education) Submission Form.
History Note: Authority G.S. 55B-10; 55B-11; 90‑202.4(g); 90-202.6; 90-202.7; 90-202.9; 90-20.10; 90-202.11;
Eff. June 1, 2011;
Amended Eff. October 1, 2014