21 NCAC 52 .0702 CONTENTS OF PETITION FOR RULEMAKING
The petition must include the following information:
(1) a description of the subject of the petition. For example: "This petition is to hold a rulemaking hearing to amend Rule .0000;"
(2) either a draft of the proposed rule or a summary of its contents;
(3) the reason for the proposal;
(4) the effect on existing rules;
(5) any data supporting the proposal;
(6) the effect of the proposed rule on existing practices, including cost factors;
(7) the names of those most likely to be affected by the proposed rule, with addresses if reasonably known; and
(8) the name(s) and address(es) of petitioner(s).
History Note: Authority G.S. 150B-20;
Eff. February 1, 1976;
Amended Eff. June 1, 2011; December 1, 1988;
Readopted Eff. September 1, 2016.