21 NCAC 53 .0311 REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATE FOR LICENSURE PENDING STATUS
(a) Applicants for licensure may be designated as a "Candidate for Licensure Pending" (CFL-P) if the application is missing one or more of the following requirements:
(1) official exam score from the examining board;
(2) official transcript from a regionally accredited higher education institution; or
(3) Professional Disclosure Statement for the level that they are applying.
(b) For the applicant to be listed as a CFL-P, the applicant shall provide the following documentation:
(1) a receipt showing the request and payment to the examining board for an official exam score to be sent to the Board; or
(2) a receipt showing the request and payment to the educational institution for an official transcript to be sent to the Board.
(c) The CFL-P designation allows the applicant's file to be reviewed at the next regularly scheduled Board meeting for approval so that a license may be issued upon receipt of the missing documents. The CFL-P designation is effective for a maximum of 60 days from the date of approval by the Board. If the missing documents are not received within the 60 days, the CFL-P designation shall revert to an application in review and shall be presented at the next scheduled Board meeting upon receipt of missing documents subject to the two-year period set forth in Rule .0308 of this Section.
History Note: Authority G.S. 90-334;
Eff. July 1, 2014.