21 NCAC 53 .0403 ALLEGED VIOLATIONS
All complaints of alleged violations shall be submitted electronically or in paper format on forms available on the Board's website, www.ncblpc.org and shall be signed by the complainant(s), unless submitted anonymously. Complaints of violations of Article 24 of G.S. 90, the American Counseling Association, (ACA) Code of Ethics, or the Center for Credentialing and Education's Approved Clinical Supervisor (ACS) Code of Ethics shall include:
(1) the complainant's signature, unless submitted anonymously;
(2) the complainant's address and telephone number, unless submitted anonymously;
(3) date and location of the alleged violation(s);
(4) a description of the incident(s); and
(5) signed releases, unless submitted anonymously.
History Note: Authority G.S. 90-334; 90-340;
Eff. July 1, 1995;
Amended Eff. July 1, 2014; January 1, 2010.