SECTION .2400 ‑ RULEMAKING PROCEDURES
21 NCAC 54 .2401 PETITION FOR RULEMAKING HEARINGS
Any person wishing to submit a petition requesting the adoption, amendment or repeal of a rule by the Board shall address a petition to the Board. The petition should include the following information:
(1) an indication of the subject area to which the petition is directed (for example: "This is a petition to conduct rulemaking to amend Section 21 NCAC 54 .2200 pertaining to Professional Corporation");
(2) either a draft of the proposed rule or a summary of its contents;
(3) reasons for the proposal;
(4) the effect on existing rules;
(5) any data supporting the proposal;
(6) effect of the proposed rule on existing practices in the area involved, including cost factors if available;
(7) names of those most likely to be affected by the proposed rule, with addresses if reasonably known; and
(8) name(s) and address(es) of petitioner(s).
History Note: Authority G.S. 90‑270.9; 150B‑11(1); 150B‑16;
Eff. June 1, 1988;
Amended Eff. March 1, 1989.