21 ncac 58a .0113 REPORTING CRIMINAL CONVICTIONS AND DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS
(a) A broker shall file with the Commission a Criminal Conviction Disciplinary Action Reporting Form within 60 days of:
(1) a final judgment, order, or disposition of any felony or misdemeanor conviction;
(2) a disciplinary action or entering into a conciliation agreement or consent order with a governmental agency or occupational licensing agency;
(3) a final judgment, order, or disposition of a military court-martial conviction; or
(4) a notarial commission sanction pursuant to G.S. 10B-60.
(b) The Criminal Conviction Disciplinary Action Reporting Form is available on the Commission's website at www.ncrec.gov or upon request to the Commission and shall set forth the broker's:
(1) full legal name;
(2) physical and mailing address;
(3) real estate license number;
(4) telephone number;
(5) email address;
(6) social security number;
(7) date of birth; and
(8) description of the criminal conviction, military court-martial conviction, notarial commission sanction, or professional license disciplinary action, including the jurisdiction and file number.
History Note: Authority G.S. 93A-3(c); 93A-6(a); 93A-6(a)(10); 93A-6(b)(2);
Eff. August 1, 1996;
Amended Eff. July 1, 2016; July 1, 2009; January 1, 2008; April 1, 2006; July 1, 2003; July 1, 2000;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. May 1, 2018;
Amended Eff. July 1, 2023.