21 NCAC 63 .0203             TRANSCRIPTS

Applicants must have official transcripts sent from institutions where their highest social work degrees have been conferred.  If transcript course titles are ambiguous, or do not adequately convey the pertinent content of the courses, clarifying documents may be requested.


History Note:        Authority G.S. 90B‑7; S.L. 1999-313;

Eff. August 1, 1987;

Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. September 19, 2015.