21 NCAC 63 .0403 RENEWAL FEES
(a) Fees for renewal of certificates or licenses are as follows:
(1) For Certified Social Workers (CSW's), the renewal fee is seventy dollars ($70.00).
(2) For Certified Master Social Workers (CMSW's), the renewal fee is ninety dollars ($90.00)
(3) For Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW's), the renewal fee is one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00).
(4) For Licensed Clinical Social Worker Associates (LCSWA's), the renewal fee is one hundred and forty dollars ($140.00).
(5) For Certified Social Work Managers (CSWM's), the renewal fee shall be one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00).
(b) Persons whose applications for renewal are received by the Board after the renewal date of their certificate or license, but no later than 60 days after the renewal date, shall pay a late renewal fee of fifty dollars ($50.00) in addition to any other applicable fees.
History Note: Authority G.S. 90B-6; 90B-6.2; 90B-9(b);
Eff. August 1, 1987;
Amended Eff. August 1, 1990;
Temporary Amendment Eff. October 1, 1999;
Amended Eff. January 1, 2014; August 1, 2012; January 1, 2009; March 1, 2006; July 1, 2000;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. September 19, 2015.