21 NCAC 64 .0402 CONTENTS OF PETITION
The petition should include the following information:
(1) an indication of the subject area to which the petition is directed (for example, "This is a petition to hold a rulemaking hearing to amend Rule .0000 pertaining to Administrative Procedure Act filing requirements.");
(2) an identification of the rule to be adopted, amended or repealed and, if the petition is for the adoption or amendment of a rule, a draft of the language of the amendment or proposed rule;
(3) reasons for the proposal;
(4) the effect on existing rules or orders;
(5) any data supporting the proposal;
(6) effect of the proposed rule on existing practices in the area involved, including cost factors;
(7) names of those most likely to be affected by the proposed rule, with addresses if reasonably known;
(8) The name and address of each petitioner.
History Note: Authority G.S. 150B‑16; 90‑304(a)(3);
Eff. February 15, 1977;
Amended Eff. May 1, 1989;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. October 4, 2016.