21 ncac 68 .0202 REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR BOARD Credential
(a) Individuals shall register with the Board prior to providing professional services. This allows the Board to review the applicant's materials including education, training, experience and supervision contracts and provide the applicant with an understanding of his or her standing in the credentialing process.
(b) To register, the applicant shall send the following to the Board:
(1) Completed registration form provided by the Board;
(2) Documentation of the degree required for a credential;
(3) A signed supervision contract on a form provided by the Board documenting the proposed supervision process by an applicant supervisor;
(4) A signed form attesting to the applicant's promise to adhere to the ethical standards of the Board;
(5) Documentation of three hours of educational training in ethics;
(6) Completed criminal history record check;
(7) Job description evidencing applicant is practicing under the scope of practice for the credential sought;
(8) Current resume;
(9) Completed special needs statement revealing special testing needs on a form provided by the Board if applicable; and
(10) A check or money order in the amount as set in Rule .0205 that is non-refundable and made payable to the Board.
(c) Once the materials are determined by the Board to be in order the applicant shall be granted registration status.
(d) Registration with the Board shall be for a period as set out in G.S. 90-113.40A.
(e) An applicant shall become a Registrant upon receipt of written notification from the Board.
History Note: Authority G.S. 90-113.30; 90-113.33; 90-113.38; 90-113.39; 90-113.40; 90-113.40A; 90-113.46A;
Eff. August 1, 1996;
Amended Eff. January 1, 2010; April 1, 2003; August 1, 2002.