21 NCAC 68 .0611 proof of rehabilitation
(a) As used in G.S. 90-113.44 and elsewhere, rehabilitation shall be sustained and continuous for at least six months.
(b) Upon consideration of the evidence evaluated as set forth in Paragraph (c) of this Rule, the required rehabilitation may be extended pursuant to the treatment recommendations as approved by the Board.
(c) Evidence for consideration shall include:
(1) Documentation of treatment history including all assessments, evaluations, treatment, counseling, and group experiences;
(2) Complete criminal record;
(3) A comprehensive biopsychosocial and medical assessment that includes evidence of physical, mental, psychological and social functioning;
(4) Medical diagnosis and treatment history and functioning prognosis;
(5) Relapse; and
(6) Whether or not the respondent cooperated with the Board's investigation, to include self-reporting the violation.
History Note: Authority G.S. 90-113.30; 90-113.33; 90-113.39; 90-113.40;
Eff. August 1, 2002;
Amended Eff. April 1, 2011.