21 NCAC 68 .0705 NOTICE OF HEARING
Notices of administrative hearings of the Board shall include the following:
(1) The name, position, address and telephone number of a member, employee, or agent of the Board to contact for further information or discussion;
(2) A statement that failure to inform the office of the Board, within 10 days after notice is received of intent to appear at any hearing or prehearing conference scheduled in the hearing notice will be deemed a waiver of the right to a hearing;
(3) Notice of the date and place of a prehearing conference, if any;
(4) Notice of the date of the hearing; and
(5) Any other information deemed relevant to informing the party or parties as to the procedure of the hearing.
History Note: Authority G.S. 90-113.30; 90-113.39; 90-113.40;
Eff. August 1, 1996.