21 NCAC 69 .0304 UNITS
The conversion of other units of credit to PDH units is as follows:
(1) 1 College or unit semester hour 15 PDH;
(2) 1 College or unit quarter hour 10 PDH;
(3) 1 Hour of professional development in course work, seminars, or professional or technical presentations made at meetings, conventions or conference 1 PDH;
(4) For teaching in Items (1) - (4) of this Rule, PDH credits are doubled*;
(5) Each published paper, article or book 10 PDH;
(6) Active participation in professional and technical society as defined in Rule .0305 of this Section. (Each organization.) 2 PDH.
*Teaching credit is valid for teaching a course or seminar for the first time only.
History Note: Authority G.S. 89F-5;
Temporary Adoption Eff. May 15, 1996;
Eff. April 1, 1997;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. December 16, 2014.