26 NCAC 02C .0113 Authorization for signature
(a) If the head of a principal state department has delegated the authority to sign forms to another pursuant to G.S. 143B-10(a), then the agency shall submit a copy of the delegation with rule filings. That delegation authorization does not apply to all agency, boards or commission heads. The following is a listing of principal state department heads that may delegate the function of signing forms for the agency head:
(1) Department of Natural and Cultural Resources
(2) Department of Health and Human Services
(3) Department of Revenue
(4) Department of Public Safety
(5) Department of Environmental Quality
(6) Department of Transportation
(7) Department of Administration
(8) Department of Commerce.
(b) It is necessary to submit only one copy of the delegation with all rules filed by an agency for a single month's review by the Commission.
History Note: Authority G.S. 150B-21.19;
Eff. April 1, 2004;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. July 23, 2016;
Amended Eff. October 1, 2022.