26 NCAC 02C .0306 PUBLICATION OF NOTICE OF TEXT
(a) The agency shall submit its Notice of Text on an OAH Notice of Text form. If the information contained in the notice exceeds the space provided on the form, the agency shall also submit an electronic version of the information.
(b) All rules submitted for publication by an agency at the same time, with the same proposed effective date, and with the same public hearing date and location if a hearing is scheduled, shall be listed on a single form.
(c) The agency shall submit the text of the proposed rule and an electronic version of the rule (Rule .0105 of this Subchapter).
(d) A rule proposed to be adopted or amended shall meet the following requirements:
(1) The rule shall contain an introductory statement immediately preceding the text. The statement shall contain the rule citation and the action proposed to be taken.
(2) Following the introductory statement, the rule number, name, text and history note shall be in the form specified in Rule 26 NCAC 02C .0108.
(e) A rule proposed to be repealed shall meet the following requirements:
(1) The rule shall contain an introductory statement. The statement shall contain the rule citation and the action proposed to be taken.
(2) Following the introductory statement, the rule shall contain the number and rule name of the rule proposed to be repealed.
(3) A history note shall follow the rule number and name.
History Note: Authority G.S. 150B-21.17;
Temporary Adoption Eff. November 1, 1995;
Eff. April 1, 1996;
Amended Eff. August 1, 2000;
Temporary Amendment Eff. January 1, 2003;
Amended Eff. June 1, 2011; August 1, 2004;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. July 23, 2016.