26 NCAC 02C .0406 HISTORY NOTE
(a) An agency shall include a history note for each rule submitted to the OAH for publication in the Code, containing the following information:
(1) the authority for the rule;
(2) the effective date of the adoption of the rule;
(3) the effective date of the amendments to the rule including the proposed amendment listed in chronological order with the proposed amendment first;
(4) the effective date of the repeal; and
(5) any other history references pertaining to the rule.
(b) Not withstanding Paragraph (a) of this Rule, the agency shall combine repealed rules with a single history note if the rules are consecutive numerically in the same section and the effective dates and repealed dates are identical. The agency shall combine authority cites and any other dates.
History Note: Authority G.S. 150B-21.19;
Temporary Adoption Eff. November 1, 1995;
Eff. April 1, 1996;
Amended Eff. June 1, 2011;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. July 23, 2016.