26 NCAC 02C .0602 PUBLICATION OF An emergency RULE
An agency shall submit an emergency rule for review by the OAH and publication in the Register and the Code with the following:
(1) An original Emergency Rule Findings of Need form and copy (Rule .0603 of this Section).
(2) If applicable, a letter delegating the authority for the signature on the form (Rule .0113 of this Subchapter).
(3) An original and copies of the emergency rule (Rule .0103 of this Subchapter) prepared in accordance with Rule .0108 of this Subchapter, containing:
(a) an introductory statement (Rule .0404 of this Subchapter);
(b) the body of the rule (Rule .0405 of this Subchapter);
(c) the history note (Rule .0406 of this Subchapter).
(4) An electronic version of the rule (Rule .0105 of this Subchapter).
(5) A copy of any document supporting the reason for the emergency rule pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.1A(a). The agency shall highlight the information in the document that is pertinent to the need for the emergency rule.
History Note: Authority G.S. 150B-21.19;
Temporary Adoption Eff. July 1, 2003;
Eff. April 1, 2004;
Amended Eff. June 1, 2011;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. July 23, 2016.