26 NCAC 05 .0303 Filing A TEMPORARY RULE
For each temporary rule, the agency shall file the following:
(1) an original and two copies of the Temporary Rulemaking Findings of Need form. The original form shall be signed by the agency head or designee, as set forth in Rule .0302 of this Section;
(2) if designation authority is invoked, a letter delegating the authority for the signature on the form, as set forth in Rule .0302 of this Section;
(3) a copy of the relevant portion of the authority cited that authorizes the promulgation of the temporary rule;
(4) an original and two copies of the temporary rule prepared in accordance with 26 NCAC 02C .0108, containing:
(a) an introductory statement that states the rule was adopted under temporary rulemaking procedures;
(b) the text of the rule, showing any changes made after publication as set forth in 26 NCAC 02C .0405; and
(c) the history note, as set forth in 26 NCAC 02C .0406; and
(5) an electronic version of the Rule, as set forth in 26 NCAC 02C .0105.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143B-30.1; 150B-21.1; 150B-21.19;
Eff. May 1, 2016.