TITLE 27 ‑ THE NORTH CAROLINA STATE BAR
CHAPTER 1 ‑ RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE NORTH CAROLINA STATE BAR
SUBCHAPTER 1A ‑ ORGANIZATION OF THE NORTH CAROLINA STATE BAR
SECTION .0100 ‑ FUNCTIONS
27 NCAC 01A .0101 PURPOSE
The North Carolina State Bar shall foster the following purposes, namely:
(1) to cultivate and advance the science of jurisprudence;
(2) to promote reform in the law and in judicial procedure;
(3) to facilitate the administration of justice;
(4) to uphold and elevate the standards of honor, integrity and courtesy in the legal profession;
(5) to encourage higher and better education for membership in the profession;
(6) to promote a spirit of cordiality and unity among the members of the Bar;
(7) to perform all duties imposed by law.
History Note: Authority G.S. 84‑23;
Readopted Eff. December 8, 1994.