27 NCAC 01D .1907 ACCREDITATION OF SPONSOR
(a) The following is the list of accredited sponsors:
(1) North Carolina Bar Foundation;
(2) North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers;
(3) Wake Forest University Continuing Legal Education;
(4) University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Continuing Legal Education;
(5) Duke University School of Law Continuing Legal Education;
(6) Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law Continuing Legal Education;
(7) Middle District Bankruptcy Seminar;
(8) UCB Estate Planning and Taxation Seminar;
(9) any member of the Association of Continuing Legal Education Administrators;
(10) University of Miami School of Law;
(11) any of the following groups: American Bar Association, American College of Probate Counsel, American College of Trial Counsel, American patent Law Association, Association of American Law Schools, Association of Life Insurance Counsel, Conference of Chief Justices, Council on Legal Education for Professional Responsibility, Inc., Federal Bar Association, Federal Communications Bar Association, Judge Advocates Association, Maritime Law Association of the United States, National Association of Attorneys General, National Association of Bar Executives, National Association of Bar Presidents, National Association of Bar Counsel, National Association of Women Lawyers, National Bar Association, National Conference of Bar Examiners, National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws, National Conference of Judicial Councils, National District Attorneys Association, and National Legal Aid and Defender Association.
(b) Any sponsor not listed in Paragraph (a) of this Rule desiring to attain accredited sponsor status must submit to the board a description of the courses offered for the two years prior to application to the board for accredited sponsor status. The board may request copies of any course materials used in any of the offered courses. If, in the judgment of the board, the sponsor has met the accreditation standards of Rule .1903 of this Section for each of the courses offered, the board will designate the sponsor as an accredited sponsor.
History Note: Authority G.S. 84‑23;
Readopted Eff. December 8, 1994.