SECTION .0300 – INVESTIGATION OF AN ACCEPTED COMPLAINT
30 NCAC 10D .0301 NOTICE OF INVESTIGATION TO RESPONDENT
Within 10 business days of a decision by the Commission or a panel to investigate, the Commission shall notify the respondent in writing of:
(1) the general allegation(s);
(2) the potential statutory violations;
(3) the Commission's subpoena power;
(4) that the respondent shall retain any relevant information, including documents, correspondence, notes, electronic communications, electronically stored information and emails; and
(5) that respondent may respond within 30 calendar days after receiving the notice. The Executive Director may extend this deadline for up to 30 calendar days upon good cause shown.
History Note: Authority G.S. 120C-101(a); 120C-601;
Eff. June 1, 2014.