30 NCAC 10D .0406 NOTIFICATION OF VIOLATION TO RESPONDENT
If the Commission finds that a violation has occurred, the respondent shall be notified of the following:
(1) the Commission's decision;
(2) any sanctions imposed pursuant to Rule .0501 of this Subchapter;
(3) if it is a mixed complaint, the referral to the Secretary of State's Lobbying Compliance Division and the respondent's duty to retain any potentially relevant information, including documents, correspondence, notes, electronic communications, electronically stored information and emails;
(4) the respondent's right to appeal the determination by filing a petition with the Office of Administrative Hearings and that the Commission's determination shall become final upon a failure to appeal within 60 days;
(5) the respondent's opportunity to meet with Commission staff to discuss post-decision settlement; and
(6) the requirement that pursuant to G.S. 120C-603(a), apparent violations of G.S. 120C shall be reported to the district attorney.
History Note: Authority G.S. 120C-101(a); 120C-601; 120C-603;
Eff. June 1, 2014.